You may hear that a business is accredited by the Better Business Bureau, but have you ever thought about what that actually means? Getting an A+ sounds like a good thing, of course, but what is really involved in achieving that particular designation? Fiji Construction has received an A+ rating from the BBB for the past 10 years – so what does that mean for you, as a consumer?
What is the Purpose of the Better Business Bureau
The Better Business Bureau is all about helping consumers find businesses they can trust. They collect and store data about companies and assign them grades based on a number of factors, including a company’s number of complaints and how they respond to those complaints. The BBB can also help resolve disputes between a consumer and an organization.
How the Better Business Bureau Rates a Company
When determining a rating for a company, the BBB takes several factors into consideration including:
- The company’s complaint history with the BBB, including the nature of the complaint and the business’s attempt to reconcile the complaints in a timely manor
- The type of business and how long a company has been in business
- Whether the business is transparent in revealing complete information about its products and services, as well as complete company contact information
- Whether a business honors its commitments to the BBB regarding mediation or arbitration
- Any licensing or government actions against the business, or any false advertising claims reported against the business
Points are earned or deducted in each category, with the maximum total being 100 points.
An A+ Rating is Extremely Commendable
In order to receive the highest rating of A+ by the Better Business Bureau, a business must earn at least 97 points out of a possible total of 100. When you see Fiji’s A+ designation, it means you can be sure that we are a company you can trust with the work being done on your home. We take pride in our unmatched customer service and our honest way of doing business. We always go above and beyond what is required or expected and it shows in our results.
Whether you are in need of roofing, siding, windows or gutters, due to storm damage or if it is just time for a replacement, Fiji Construction has been your local expert for over a decade. Schedule your FREE INSPECTION now, either online or by calling 847-462-0990.